Maintenance Agreement Program
Here’s How to Protect Your Investment AND Save Money.
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst; on the coldest day of a frigid winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave.
While regular check-ups will help maximize the life expectancy of your system, even efficient and ongoing maintenance can’t prevent normal wear and tear. However, by enrolling in our Maintenance Agreement Plan, we can locate and fix those problems while they’re still minor. Here’s more about preventative maintenance and other Plan features:
- Heating & Cooling Preventative Maintenance – Having your system checked regularly enables us to keep it running as efficiently as possible, which saves you money on your utility bill month after month. These regular check-ups also enable us to catch problems such as loose or burnt wires, and freon leaks, before they lead to a larger problem such as motor failure.
- 24 Hour Priority Service, 365 Days/Year – When you have an emergency, you can rest assured Air Professional Associates WILL BE THERE! Our commitment to Maintenance Agreement Plan customers means we will have a technician at your door within 24 hours of calling our office.
- 10% Off Replacement Parts – Example of savings: if the cost of a blower motor replacement was $400, you would save $40 on the repair.
- Energy Saving Coil Cleaning – Dirty coils reduce efficiency and cause your unit to work harder, causing parts to wear out faster, and shorten the life expectancy of your unit. Your unit will incur higher utility costs, month after month, if the coils are not kept clean. Tests performed by the EPA reveal that as little as 1/10th of a centimeter of dirt or dust on a coil could reduce efficiency by 21%. Since the average homeowner’s heating and cooling bill is $1,500 per year, a 21% loss in efficiency means you could be wasting up to $315 each year.
- Repair Labor – Our discounted rates save you money with every service call. Our repair trucks are fully stocked so we are able to repair 99% of calls on the first visit.
- Labor Warranty – All of our labor services are warrantied for 90 days. If you have a problem within 30 days of service, there will be no charge to come back out and diagnose the problem. We stand behind our work.
Contact Air Professional Associates today to enroll in our Maintenance Agreement Program. Or ask your APA service technician for more details.