Most people have one primary health care physician, a doctor you wouldn’t think of replacing. Maybe you’re also loyal to certain car brand or dealer…they treated you right once, twice, and now you’re a customer for life. And talk about loyalty – how about having exactly the right accountant or financial advisor. This person has intimate knowledge of your finances, financial goals, the quality of their work is superb, and there’s just no way you would replace them.
Cutting to the chase, do you feel that way about your heating service provider? Or AC service provider? Sorry to spill the beans, because if you have different service providers for heating and air, something’s missing from the equation.
Here’s why it makes so much sense to allow one company to provide the kind of year-round comfort, convenience, and added safety that mean the world to you.
- They know your home comfort needs and can make adjustments and recommendations as needed, not to mention doing those little service extras that come once mutual trust and respect has been established.
- They recommend when others sell. In a strong and ongoing relationship, you also can expect your service company to make you aware of new technologies, recommend ways you can cut your utility costs, advise when repairs seem imminent, and so on. That’s the difference between looking out for your best interest vs. looking primarily to make extra money.
- They’re familiar with your home, comfort equipment, how old they are, how they’ve performed in the past – all that and more to help expedite service requests and provide an avenue for even more timely and accurate advice.
- They have a customer satisfaction guarantee that you know isn’t just lip service. Mistakes happen, one or more has happened on your equipment, but they always make it right – and at no extra charge.
- No unpleasant surprises when it comes to the cost of service. The right company will provide guaranteed price quotes. Should they encounter an unforeseen problem not included in the quote, they’ll advise you of it before taking any further action.
- 24/7 service you can trust. A loyal service provider will make good on their promise of after-hours emergency service. And if there’s a reason why they can’t make it that night, like hazardous road conditions, they’ll explain why and inform you of their next availability.
As you might imagine, we’ve just described ourselves, Air Professionals – not as we see ourselves, but as others do. If that’s the total service commitment you’ve been looking for, give us a call so you can give us a try. We won’t disappoint you.