Ever heard of bounce rate?
It’s an internet search function that tells advertisers how long people stay on their websites – one of several indicators of a site’s popularity. Simply put, the bounce rate tells the advertiser the percentage of people who visited their site and exited in 30 seconds or less.
Well, for a heating and cooling company like ours, bounce rates tend to be extraordinarily high. We’re talking in the range of 50% – 70%. But that doesn’t overly concern us since, over time, we’ve learned that if a home owner needs service and knows something about you, often the only thing they want from our website is our phone number.
Do we wish people would stay longer and learn more about what we do? Of course. Because we’re confident enough in our service offerings to believe that the more you know about us, the more likely you are to choose us. Here’s just some of what sets us apart:
- We provide guaranteed upfront pricing so you know exactly what the job is going to cost before we get started.
- We also provide 24/7 emergency repairs, because sometimes the job just can’t wait until the following morning.
- Our trucks are like rolling warehouses so we can restore the full measure of indoor comfort you depend on with a minimum of delay and hassle.
- Our technicians are way ahead of the curve when it comes to skill, experience, and commitment to your complete satisfaction.
- What’s more, Air Professional Associates is licensed, insured, and Accredited with the Better Business Bureau.
Ultimately, the best way to determine if we’re the right fit for your family or business is to call and ask all the questions you like. Make sure, for example, that we have experience in the work you need done. Ask for references. Ask us about the best ways to help you heat and cool your home or business for the lowest possible net cost, and so on. We’re confident you’ll find us more than up to the challenge.
Air Professional Associates: it would be our pleasure and privilege to serve as your heating and cooling company, too, just as we do for thousands of other customers in both New York State and Connecticut.