Health and Safety First. Yours and Ours.
As we’re sure you’re aware, great strides have been made in the nation’s and world’s fight against the Coronavirus and its mutations.
When you think how far we’ve come in this ongoing battle in such a relatively brief amount of time, it borders on miraculous. Still, the battle is not yet won.
The Fight Continues
Even as restrictions loosen, our heating and cooling specialists are not letting their guard down. Neither is the rest of the Air Professionals team. Here’s what you can continue to expect from us:
- Our technicians will continue to wear masks and gloves while inside your home and on your property.
- We will continue to practice social distancing to the full extent possible.
- We will sanitize the work area upon job completion.
- We won’t ask you to handle any paperwork.
- At least once a day we will sanitize our tools and our trucks.
- We will not send a technician to your home who shows any signs of illness.
- Our technicians will continue to be tested for COVID-19 on a regular basis.
All we ask in return is that you advise us – while scheduling service – if any family member is sick with the virus or has recently tested positive.
Thank you for your continued confidence in Air Professionals, and we look forward to the day web pages like this will no longer be necessary.