AC Preventative Maintenance | Air Conditioning Inspection
Annual Spring Preventative Maintenance Means Greater Peace of Mind – and That’s Just the Beginning.
For all the comfort and convenience you gain from your home air conditioning system, never lose sight of one simple fact: first and foremost, it’s a mechanical system. Over time, mechanical systems wear out and fail much sooner than necessary when not properly maintained.
That’s where we come in: Air Professional Associates. We recommend annual preventative maintenance so that small problems can be addressed before they become big problems with a large repair bill.
Here’s how else you’ll benefit:
- Longer lasting equipment
- Reduced utility bills
- Fewer repairs
- More comfortable indoor environment
- Added protection for your investment
Preventative Maintenance from APA consists of the following steps:
- Clean condenser coil
- Inspect evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condensate drain
- Clean blower motor
- Inspect or wash filters after inspecting filtration system
- Adjust blower components
- Lubricate moving parts as required
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Test condensate pump
- Tighten electrical connections
- Test starting capabilities
- Measure air temperature differential
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Measure amperage and voltage
For Added Value, Become an APA Maintenance Plan Customer.
Annual preventative maintenance for your heating and AC systems is automatically included once you sign up for an APA Maintenance Plan. Equally important, we’ll call you to schedule service so there’s no chance it will be missed. Click here to discover the additional benefits our Annual Maintenance Plan customers already enjoy, and all for one low annual fee.
Or, contact us now to schedule preventative maintenance for your AC system, especially if it’s been a year or more since service was last provided.