While most homeowners are aware of how their heating and cooling system affects their comfort and energy bills, many overlook a critical component – their indoor air quality.
Poor quality air can trigger or exacerbate a variety of issues, including year-round or seasonal allergies, asthma, and other respiratory ailments. What’s more, indoor air can be up to five times more polluted than the air outdoors.
At Air Professional Associates, we have multiple ways to drastically improve the quality of the air inside your home, one such being a whole-house air purifier. Read on to learn more.
What Is an HVAC Air Purifier?
A whole house HVAC air purifier is a component of an HVAC system that helps remove contaminants from the air, including dust, dirt, debris, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), allergens, pollen, and more.
As air moves through your heating and cooling system, the air purifier captures and deactivates up to 99 percent of particles, resulting in cleaner, healthier air.
Whole-House Air Purifier Benefits
In addition to improving overall health and minimizing respiratory symptoms, here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy from a whole-house air purifier expertly installed in your home’s HVAC system:
- An air purifier reduces the presence of dust, mildew, and even mold, which can cause damage to your home and furnishings over time.
- Unlike portable air purifiers that only work in the room they’re located in, whole-house systems cover the entire home for complete comfort.
- Whole-house purifiers are low maintenance, quiet, and work 24/7 to deliver cleaner indoor air.
- They are efficient at removing contaminants that can lead to odors.
- They can also improve your HVAC system’s efficiency and longevity by reducing the number of particles that pass through your system’s blower motor.
- As a result, your HVAC system won’t have to work as hard to keep you comfortable, resulting in lower energy bills.
- An air purifier can also reduce the spread of airborne diseases such as colds and flu viruses.
Is a professionally installed whole-house air purifier the right solution to improve the quality of the air your in your home? Contact Air Professional Associates today for a free in-home consultation today.